Devon and Cornwall
£salary + car and bonus
Our client provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services for the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
Following an operational management restructure, an opportunity as Regional Manager has arisen for the company’s new South Region; encompassing
several sites and operational staff within MOD areas 32 and 33 in Devon and Cornwall as well as commercial activities in the Region.
Regional Manager (reporting to the Operations Manager)
* Managing operations for an agreed property portfolio including; maintenance,
budgets, KPIs, company procedures and Health and Safety legislation and
* Providing support to the Operations Manager on service delivery, performance
management and business development
* Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement to optimise operational
performance. This will be achieved by increasing productivity and better use of
resources, materials, time spent on activities and associated costs
* Work in conjunction with Operations Manager and other Regional Manager to
reduce sub-contract spend and increase self-delivery through upskilling and
* Seeking and following up on potential new opportunities for business expansion
within the Region
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a minimum Level 5 NVQ or equivalent work experience in a management and/or
* Previous management experience within a facilities management environment
across multiple sites
* Completed or willing to undertake IOSH Managing Safely and management
Previous experience of working in a MoD environment would be preferred but is not essential.