You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a number of contracts across the UK. They are investors in people and want you to grow and embrace new challenges. You’ll be stretched but always supported.
The Principle Operations Manager -Energy is responsible for:
- Identify customer requirements and contractual obligations to deliver great customer experience.
- Set clear direction for the standardisation and transformation of BMS systems across the business.
- Provide organisational direction and leadership to a team of energy specialists to ensure outputs are delivered to a consistent, high standard.
- Develop Secure Infrastructure energy services in line with market and customer expectations, including the continual professional development of the energy team and graduate placements.
- Enable innovative processes and equipment to be properly evaluated through the lifecycle of assets.
- Liaise with the company joint venture to maximise synergy and opportunity within the full scope of energy management services across the business.
- Support the business and senior management team by helping to build a clear and coherent customer offering in relation to energy and utilities consumption.
- Work with FM SMT members and internal comms to raise profile of energy and energy management throughout the FM business;
- Oversee FM energy contract and legislative compliance; ensuring that all contracts are delivered in line with contractual obligations and associated legal compliance (DECs/EPCs/Air Con Inspections)
- Team Leadership – Ensure that team activities and working practices are compliant with company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures and guidance.
- Develop a plan for the team to ensure career progression and training to all required standard/skills
- Organise and manage the team and ensure appropriate resources are applied to deliver requirements to a reliable standard.
Could this be for you?
Do you possess the following:
- A recognised professional registration with an energy (or closely related) institute. (Or can demonstrate active engagement towards such).
- Demonstrable experience in team leadership and development.
- Ability to identify and understand contractual requirements for managing energy and utilities within an FM environment
- Experience of identifying and assessing energy and water efficiency options within a variety of buildings and preparing proposals and assessments for presentation to clients and customers.
- Evaluation and implementation of energy innovation, including hardware, software and systems/processes.
- £55-65k plus car, bonus scheme & individual private health insurance
- Ongoing career development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.