Job Title: Revit / BIM – MEP Coordinator
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an established Design consultancy in Rochdale who are looking to recruit an ambitious Revit / BIM – MEP Coordinator, due to increase in workload and expansion. They work across a wide range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Life science, Healthcare, creating cutting edge clean rooms, laboratories and other sophisticated environments.
You will be responsible for correctly interpreting and representing the design from concept stages through to detailed design. Focused on producing detailed and coordinated drawings.
Could this role be for you?
- MEP Coordination experience.
- BIM level 2 proficient.
- AutoCAD / Revit proficient.
- Working knowledge & competence in producing detailed design information.
- Building services experience having worked on complex validated facilities, that meet cGMP AND ISO 14644 requirements.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
- As a key member of the team you will also play a role in the development of apprentices and junior Engineers.
- A wide variety of rewarding work, working for great clients on interesting and challenging projects in the Life Science, Pharmaceutical & HealthCare markets.
- Significant career opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary.
- Open company culture allows you to have a real influence on the successful development of the business.
For further information or to apply please contact Lee Holgate – 01489 774010.