Revit MEP Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a Revit MEP Technician to join a well-established design & build company based in Rochdale.
Our client are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Technician on a permanent basis to join their busy team. They would consider both intermediate & senior candidates for this position.
The successful candidate will be producing Revit 3D BIM & 2D CAD drawings for primarily pharmaceutical projects.
* Producing AutoCAD and Revit Building Services drawings including plans, sections and coordinated models.
* Inputting all MEP Building Services such as HVAC, Electrical layouts, schematics and water services into models using the AutoDESK AEC suite.
* Ensuring all work complies with our CAD / Revit standards and QA procedures.
* Ensuring your Revit work complies with BS1192, PAS 1192-2 and other British standards to help achieve BIM level 2 and certification.
* Use of Navisworks to check for clash detection during design prior to issue.
* Filing all CAD / Revit related information & Issuing all drawings as requested by project engineers in a timely and accurate manner.
* Managing your own time effectively so that you can deal with multiple projects
Experience & Qualifications
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience using AutoCAD and a minimum of 3 years’ experience using Autodesk Revit MEP.
* Relevant Building Services / MEP experience gained within a design and build contractor or consulting engineering environment.
* Able and willing to follow instructions as part of a team and able to work alone if required.
This position is offering a fantastic basic salary and package with the opportunity of fast-track progression for the right candidate.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.