Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Revit MEP Engineer for our client to be located in Berkshire.
You’ll ideally have enough real-world Revit experience including being able use Revit to create models, families and produce detailed sheets. Training will be provided to meet the full skill set for the position.
- Have minimum 2 years working with Revit MEP as their primary modelling tool – all aspects of Revit MEP preferred.
- Be a Navisworks user
- Be an AutoCAD user
- Have some experience working with Revit Architecture
Skills and Experience
- Laser scanning with point cloud conversion to Revit
- Rendering software (client uses Lumion) to produce 2D stills and 3D videos of buildings
- Previous experience of producing models and sheets for data centre design.
You will be a motivated and ambitious individual, willing to direct your own development with the support from the client. The client can offer you the opportunity to develop a diverse set of skills which will be valuable to you.
For more information or to apply for the please contact George Harrison on 01489 774 010 or email your CV