Revit MEP Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a Revit MEP Technician to join a well-established consultancy based in Surrey.
Our client are a leading M&E Building Services consultancy, with a strong emphasis on sustainability design. They get involved in a variety of projects including Hotel, Leisure, Industrial and Mixed-Use.
They are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Technician on a permanent basis to join their busy team.The successful candidate will be producing Revit 3D BIM & 2D CAD drawings for a variety of projects.
* Producing AutoCAD and Revit Building Services drawings including plans, sections and coordinated models.
* Inputting all MEP Building Services such as HVAC, Electrical layouts, schematics and water services into models using the AutoDESK AEC suite.
* Ensuring all work complies with our CAD / Revit standards and QA procedures.
* Ensuring your Revit work complies with BS1192, PAS 1192-2 and other British standards to help achieve BIM level 2 and certification.
* Use of Navisworks to check for clash detection during design prior to issue.
* Filing all CAD / Revit related information & Issuing all drawings as requested by project engineers in a timely and accurate manner.
* Managing your own time effectively so that you can deal with multiple projects
Experience & Qualifications
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience using AutoCAD and a minimum of 3 years’ experience using Autodesk Revit MEP.
* Relevant Building Services / MEP experience gained within a design and build contractor or consulting engineering environment.
* Able and willing to follow instructions as part of a team and able to work alone if required.
This position is offering a fantastic basic salary and package with the opportunity of fast-track progression for the right candidate.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.
For more information on this role please contact Jo Ireland on 01489 774 010,otherwise please click apply now.