MEP BIM Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a MEP BIM / Revit Technician for a vacancy based in Dorset.
Our client are a leading firm of Building Services consulting engineers with several offices located across the UK.
Due to a heavy workload, they are looking to recruit an experienced BIM / CAD MEP Technician on a permanent basis.
- Producing CAD/Revit drawings on a variety of Building Services projects
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Maintain drawing records and ensuring accurate document control
- Communicate and collaborate with the other disciplines
- Provide support to graduates in their professional development
- Provide feedback on the performance of the department from a technical and operational perspective
- Relevant HNC/HND
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit knowledge
- Previous CAD/BIM
- Ability to produce 2D M&E deliverables from concept through to fully co-ordinated design for mechanical, pipework, ductwork, public health and electrical systems
This position is offering a good salary and package with the possibility of excelling up within the company.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.