Revit MEP Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a Revit MEP Technician to join a well-established consultancy based in South Yorkshire.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, with a variety of sectors including M&E Building Services, Structural & Architectural.
They work on a variety of projects including residential, commercial, education and retail.
Due to an influx in projects, our client are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Technician on a permanent basis to join their CAD team.
The successful candidate will be producing Revit 3D BIM & 2D CAD drawings for a variety of Building Services projects.
* Producing AutoCAD and Revit Building Services drawings including plans, sections and coordinated models.
* Inputting all MEP Building Services into Revit MEP
* Ensuring all work complies with our Revit standards
* Ensuring your Revit work complies with British standards to help achieve BIM level 2 and certification.
Experience & Qualifications
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Autodesk Revit MEP.
* Relevant Building Services / MEP experience gained within a similar consultancy in the UK
* Able and willing to follow instructions as part of a team and able to work alone if required.
This position is offering a fantastic basic salary and package with the opportunity of fast-track progression for the right candidate.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.