Revit and CAD Technician
Revit and CAD Technician required for a permanent position with one of the largest Civil, Structural & Marine Engineering consultancy’s in the South East.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of prestigious construction projects.
- Developing 3D models using Revit in the role of CAD Technician
- Mentoring other junior CAD Technicians
- Liaising with Engineers and checking output of CAD Technicians
- Coordinating and Collaborating Revit Structural Models with other designers (Architects and Services Engineers)
- Work to, and develop Company BIM Standards
In order to be considered for the role of Revit and CAD Technician, the candidate should:
- Be fully competent in use of Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Revit, ideally Revit Structure
- Be educated to a minimum of HNC/HND level in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Have excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand BIM Protocols and processes
What we offer successful candidates?
- Support towards professional development goals
- A positive and supportive work environment
- 12 ‘Privilege Fridays’ each year, to be taken once a month, in addition to 20 days annual leave, rising with service, to 23.