Roofer – Hampshire
About the role
You could become part of a local company recognised for focusing on training and staff development, This will a regional role Covering Hampshire.
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic roofer with a can-do attitude and highly flexible approach to deliver high quality roofing repairs and maintenance works to a wide range of Council properties including Museums, Schools and Police Stations and Offices
Below are some of the duties you will be expected to carry out
- Inspect roof defects to determine the best repair solution and methods.
- Repair and maintain flat, tiled and slated roofs
- Carry out roofing repairs and maintenance ensuring that all work undertaken is completed with due regard for quality, productivity and safety.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 in Roofing Occupations or equivalent
- PASMA trained
- Over 3 years trade experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A Full Clean UK driving License
- An Enhanced DBS and Barring check is required before commencement of role
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through