SCADA System Engineer
£40k-£50k + Package
We are currently recruiting for a SCADA System support Engineer to join a specialist contractor within the rail sector who have recently won a large amount of work.
You will ensure the availability, performance and security of a SCADA system, controlling critical national infrastructure and provide technical system support service that ensures all applications are running to their optimum performance.
The role will require occasional on-call duties and enhanced payment is offered for this.
Typical day to day activities include:
* Proactively monitoring the availability, performance, and security of a SCADA system.
* Address SCADA system issues either by resolving the issue, working with internal teams or external providers to resolution.
* Perform scheduled maintenance tasks.
* Follow a test schedule.
* Maintain application security by deployment of system patches.
* Suggest excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills in complex environments.
You must have:
Technical experience in the following technologies:
* SCADA Technologies such as Codra – Panorama or other industrial control systems.
* Have an understanding of core system networking – Routing and Switching, DNS, OSI Model.
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV or call me on for more detail.