Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing an award-winning Top 150 consultancy who operate across the South of England, offering Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, and Town Planning services.
Two exciting, new job opportunities have arisen join the expanding team in Exeter.
These vacancies present a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential/commercial development, education, social housing, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure, and defence.
Role 1: Architectural Technologist £30,000 – £35,000 + car allowance
Role 2: Senior Architect £40,000 + car allowance
Software: AutoCAD & Revit
Candidates will need to be fully proficient in programmes; Revit and AutoCAD. A Revit proficiency test will be conducted at 2nd interview.
You will need a proven ability of running projects across technical work stages with good knowledge of the UK Building Regulations. You must also hold a full UK drivers licence. You will be team focused with a view to contribute to the development of the team and the department.
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Package
- Generous Car Allowance
- An excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
For more information on these roles or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email