Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing a multi-award winning practice, based in beautiful mid-Wales.
The practice has a longstanding reputation for progressive classical and traditional architecture. A diverse range of architectural projects are undertaken throughout the United Kingdom and abroad, including the design of country houses and new classical buildings in urban contexts.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect or Technologist to join a small, friendly and dedicated team.
Role: Senior Architect or Architectural Technologist
Salary: Highly competitive. Negotiable depending on experience
To be successful you will be suitably qualified and experienced Senior Architect or Technologist. The role will be based in their recently renovated and beautifully appointed Grade II Listed offices:
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years proven practical experience as a Project Architect, with substantial on site experience
- Proven ability and experience in the preparation and submission of planning and Building Regulation applications; tender procurement and assessment; preparation of construction drawings and information; and contract administration
- Full competency in AutoCAD is essential
- Proficiency in Sketchup and the ability to produce hand drawing highly beneficial
- Proven ability to manage a team of Architectural Assistants and Technicians
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients, consultants, contractors and the in house team
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and fluently in written and spoken English
- Excellent organisation and record keeping skills
- Thorough technical understanding
- The ability to drive and access to a car is essential
An excellent package is on offer for the ideal candidate.
My client will also consider Part II Architectural Assistants who are looking to complete their Part III studies, providing you have a keen interest in classical and traditional architecture.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email