Senior Lettings and property manager
Full time Perm
We have a Great chance to work for an established, friendly and successful private
London based property investment and development company, who own and
manage a large portfolio (commercial and residential).
A unique opportunity has arisen to join our friendly residential team who are responsible for the letting and management of circa 600 residential properties.
* Managing and overseeing residential property lettings.
* Promoting and marketing the residential portfolio.
* To provide up to date reports for senior management regarding weekly lettings.
* Instructing refurbishment works to enhance maximum rents.
* To keep up-to-date of relevant lettings legislation and regulations.
* Overseeing and negotiating tenancy renewals.
* Undertaking property valuations of the portfolio (as and when required).
* Involved with day to day operational queries within the department as they arise.
* Min 5 years’ experience in a senior lettings role.
* Excellent understanding of residential property lettings management in and around London.
* Attention to detail, particularly with regard to overseeing compliance matters.
* High level of problem solving skills with the ability to handle queries/issues with positive outcomes.
* An excellent communicator (both verbal and written).
* Flexible, adaptable and a good team player.
* Self-sufficient and self-motivated, able to use initiative.
This role includes travel in and around London. Full, clean driving licence is essential.
* A competitive salary.
* 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays).
* Private healthcare.
* Life insurance (4 x salary).
* A group pension scheme.
* A positive and friendly working environment with great social activities.