Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor
Job Type: permanent – Full-time
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Highfield are representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint a new chartered senior building surveyor to work on an exciting new Cornwall council framework agreement.
- Party Wall surveys, preparation of notices and awards.
- Acquisition surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Dilapidations and lease advice.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Project Monitoring & Project Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Forward Planned Maintenance inspections, costings and scheduling.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Expert witness.
- Building Pathology.
- Project monitoring on behalf of a range of funders and funding institutions.
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and NBS Specifications.
The role holder will provide the full range of Building Surveying services and property types including the commercial, residential education, infrastructure and retail projects.
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or equivalent experience. You will have a full MRICS qualification.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-