Job Title: Chartered Senior Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Highfield are representing one of the UK’s most respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancies, seeking to appoint a chartered senior building surveyor to work on a wide range of projects and sectors.
- A concise and effective communicator.
- Knowledge of professional services
- To work across a number of projects in various sectors providing a wide range of building surveying services.
- Mentoring Junior Building Surveyors in the APC program.
- Understand the principals of quality, safety and the environment within project management.
- Contract Administration.
- The use and application of building contracts such as JCT and NEC
- Full understanding of Health and safety requirements.
The role holder will provide the full range of Building Surveying services and property types including the commercial, residential, education, infrastructure and retail projects.
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- You will have a full MRICS qualification.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car / Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fitness Funding
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-