Role: Civil / Senior Civil Design engineer
You will be working with a leading contractor who specialise in Rail and construction, who excel in full project life cycle across a range of sectors.
Working for the Rail industry, you as the candidate will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, ensuring that all projects are in accordance with H+S.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Preparing calculations, drawings, technical specifications, survey’s, investigations and Design support based on the nature of the project.
- Make sure designs are in line with good practice and relevant technical and group standards.
- Mentor staff and review technical competencies
- Direct technical staff engaged in design and assessment work.
- Manage delivery of technical projects
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Recognised degree in Civil or Structural engineering
- HNC acceptable with 5 years’ experience in design and or construction with emphasis on railway structure design and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations, Group standards, health and safety, and how it impacts the industry.
- Experience in railway based civil engineering and structures.
- Competent in CAD and familiar with structure analysis packages (STAADpro or Similar)
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE, Location in London
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]