Senior Civil / Geo-technical Engineer – Approx £50k+ Package
You will be working with a leading global contractor on some of the most presigious projects in the UK.
Working within the Rail industry, you will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, ensuring that all projects are in accordance with H+S.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Deliver sufficient projects to budget and time schedules
- Adhere to compliance with good design practice, relevant experience,
- Produce calculations, drawings and supple the associated service
- Lead the production of investigations, reports and specifications
Minimum requirements for this role:
- HNC with substantial experience or engineering graduate with substantial experience.
- Experience of OLE construction methods and installation
- Working knowledge of HSE legislation and Group standards
- Knowledge of engineering drawing practice
- Network rail standards knowledge
- Working knowledge of Bentley MicroStation in a 3D environment
- Appreciation for Building Information Modelling (BIM) and its applications
- Knowledge of Form A/ B, Grip stage 3,4, and 5 work stages
- Experience of leading a medium sized team
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE, Location in Liverpool.
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email