Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Reading
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer in the MEP Building Services industry, on behalf of an established independent consultancy located in Reading, Berkshire. The consultancy are currently looking to grow their Electrical team with the acquisition of an adaptable, technically sound and ambitious Senior Engineer who can take a lead role on projects and delivery.
The organisation are strong believers of promoting from within and offer excellent opportunities for those that are ambitious and want to develop a career working towards Director level. They encourage individuality and innovation within a enjoyable team environment and actively support career development to Chartered status, if not already held.
Their Electrical Design services include working on buildings covering HV and LV power, generators and UPS systems, lighting, fire alarm and fire suppression systems, access control, intruder detection, CCTV and alarms, data and telecommunication cabling.
- Minimum of 5 years current UK Building Services experience (permanent background)
- Experience across multiple sectors including at least one/two of commercial, residential, education, data centres or hotel projects
- Software expertise in AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux, Relux (familiarity with Cymap + TAS would be beneficial)
Your Role Will Include
- Producing detailed designs, calculations, reports and specifications
- Project control/management
- Supervision of project engineers
- Site and client meetings
- £40,000 – £60,000 depending on level of experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Sickness Benefits
- Accruing Paid Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Mobile Phone
- Additional Education/Membership Funding
For more information on the role or to to apply please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010 otherwise please click apply now.