We are currently seeking a Number of Mechanical or Electrical bias Service Engineers to work for a globally renowned Water Company.
- Have you hit a glass ceiling? We recently placed Project Engineers, Area Managers and Service Engineers into this business who have gone on to be promoted within the first 6 months.
- Join an industry leading organisation at the forefront of ground breaking innovation
- Get a competitive salary with one of the best benefits package in your sector
The company have successfully won work across multiple Water Frameworks and are involved with Crossrail & HS2.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
- Minimum Electrically qualified to City & Guilds/NVQ 2330 Level 3 or industry equivalent, (including 17th Edition) or Mechanical equivalent (dependant on role)
- Essential – Excellent knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels to 17th Edition.
- Full driving licence
- Able to use a PDA system and various customer management logging-in systems
Could this role be for you?
- Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical.
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework.
- Report any abnormalities.
- Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement.
- Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
Service Engineer – Water / Waste Water
Circa £32,000 Per Annum plus Van, Overtime and call out rota
Performance related bonus
London and Surrounding Area