Are you a Senior Estimator with Rail Systems experience? Or an Estimator looking for career progression within the Rail Sector?
My client is an international consultancy offering a great culture for progression, offering training, development and assessment to all staff staff.
They are seeking a Rail Systems Estimator working within their Transportation team to support a variety of projects in the rail sector in the London and the South East.
You will be working on high value, strategically important projects which are high profile within the client’s organisation. You will be produce estimates ranging from feasibility to tender estimates. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in the Rail sector.
* Produce accurate estimates for large scale projects and programmes
* Measurement in support of estimate or BoQ production
* Capture project cost data in rate database
* Work as part of a team, occasionally managing junior resource where required
* Plan, organise and control own workload
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
* Proven rail systems estimating experience in large multidisciplinary projects
* General rail infrastructure estimating capability
* Knowledge and understanding of the GRIP or Pathway life cycles and respective estimating requirements
* Understanding of cost components and methods of measurement
* Experienced in utilising estimating a software system
* Understanding of project management, planning, risk and investment processes.
* Broad understanding of standard forms of contract, particularly NEC
* Flexibility on being office or site based
* Preferred degree in quantity surveying or associated construction field
* Desirable membership of RICS / CIOB /A. Cost E
If you want work on some of the UKs most renowned infrastructure projects, please email your CV for immediate consideration.