Senior Estimator – Rail
The opportunity to work for a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company that improves lives by delivering world-class infrastructure.
Could this role be for you?
This leading Civil Engineering contractor has the need for a Senior Estimator to join their team working on heavy rail and infrastructure projects.
- Work with the Proposal Team to ensure the timely production of the cost estimate in accordance with both the proposal and corporate requirements;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the tender documentation, the Clients requirements / aspirations, and the required tender deliverables;
- Determine proposal subcontract and material requirements, ensure that all necessary enquiries are secured via the Procurement Dept., and check/validate enquiry returns.
- Prepare review papers and summary documentation to achieve gate sign off prior to submission.
- Working knowledge of construction contracts (ICE and NEC in particular) and competent in the use of CCS Candy estimating software;
- Multi-disciplinary estimating experience in the construction/rail industry
- Working knowledge of construction methodologies for a range of rail systems disciplines.
- Leading engineering contractor offering guaranteed career development.
- Salary offering up to £75k + Car Allowance, Pension, Medical and other attractive benefits.
Should you be currently actively seeking a new role now or just interested in hearing what is in the market place please call Shannon Foster on 01489 774010 or email