Senior Fire Protection Manager / Branch Manager – Leeds
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This is a Regional Position where you as the successful candidate will be opening and growing the companies Passive Fire Protection Business.
Will be responsible for the management and growth of the Passive Fire Protection within the north of the UK, this will include Pricing of FRA Projects both Tendered and Negotiated. While managing a team using your technical knowledge of Passive Fire Protection both doors and Fire Stopping.
Could this role be for you?
- Provide key training and continuous support to staff, in order to provide the best service
- Manage and Maintain technical quality assurance audits, to ensure passive fire management and management systems
- Develop and Grow the business
- Assist with accreditation audits FIRAS and ASFP
- Manage KPI’s of your region
- Time served with a high level of experience
- £48-55k negotiable for the right candidate
- Further training provided
- Leading contractor
- Fire Inspection diploma – Not essential
- Fire door inspection training preferred – Not essential
- Level 2 ASFP ( not essential)
- Must be fully familiar regulations – Doc B, Regulatory Reform order and of course likely imminent changes
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey