Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Highly Competitive
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently working with a market leading provider of Health & Safety and Fire management consultancy services. They have an impressive list of clients which includes investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies.
The salary being offered is extremely competitive, while they are also offering a real chance to further progress your career.
You will be working in Manchester but will be required to travel to sites nationally on the rare occasion.
Responsibilities of Senior Fire Principal Consultant
- Create Fire Strategy/Risk/Compliance solutions
- Create Fire emergency and evacuation plans
- Design fire management plans
- Conduct fire risk assessments
- Expert understanding of the framework of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Requirements for a Senior Fire Principal Consultant
- Degree in Fire related subject (Advantage)
- Minimum of 15 Years’ experience working in Fire related roles
- IFireE member with GIFireE the minimum
- Fire /Emergency planning experience
- Willing to travel
- Be able to meet multiple deadlines
If this role could be of potential interest, please feel free to get in touch on 01489774010 or email