Senior M&E Project Manager – Data Centre End Client
Do you want to work for one of the leading data centre clients in the globe? This is the type of opportunity that isn’t available very often, it is a genuine opportunity to work for one of the leading clients in the globe and on some of the largest data centre projects in Europe.
As the senior M&E project manager you will be responsible for overseeing major data centre build projects in the UK and Europe. You will be working for the end-client and will therefore oversee all associated contractors on the project and report back to the senior directors within the client.
The role will entail client management, sub-contractor management, commercial management, supply chain development, and internal reporting. You will be the focal point on the project and therefore be responsible for the successful completion to budget and within timescales.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven M&E project manager within the data centre sector.
- Experience overseeing and delivering multi million pound projects.
- Excellent client facing experience and the ability to operate at a senior level.
- Strong commercial and reporting skills.
- A technical expert within mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a related engineering discipline.
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest data centre providers in the globe.
- Excellent career opportunity with a highly competitive salary/package.
- Travel within the EMEA region.
Please get in contact to discuss this role in further detail.