M&E Engineering Consultant who deliver energy efficient design solutions that are attuned to their clients’ specific requirements.
Working across all sectors, the team of specialist engineers provides the full range of building services including advice/planning, design, building physics and building economics, construction, auditing, commissioning and beyond.
The expert team also undertakes M&E site inspections, commissioning, monitoring and testing of gas, electrical and lift systems. This provides valuable feedback to their design engineers and ensures mechanical, electrical and lift installations remain fully serviced and maintained.
We require a mechanical engineer who has demonstrable experience to carry out surveys of existing plant, carry out contract administration duties and provide detailed design where required.
The post holder will be involved in a variety of mechanical engineering roles, including detailed design of HVAC, hot and cold water services for office fit outs as well as boiler room replacements. The role also requires the engineer to carry out condition surveys on existing plant rooms and gas installations, producing scope of works and carrying out contract administration duties.
Could this role be for you?
- Minimum HNC/HND in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of Mechanical Theory
- Attention to detail in both technical design as well as survey experience
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload
- Able to work well in a team both internally and externally
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Salary from £50k plus an attractive package
- Based in London