Role: Principle / Senior Engineer – Slab Track Designer (Ballastless Track Form)
You will be working for a leading contractor who specialise in design and engineering and excel in full project life cycle management across a range of sectors. This role will be within the expanding rail division that operates from Derby, Liverpool and York.
Working within the Rail industry, as the principle engineer you will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, ensuring that all projects are in accordance with H+S and Network rail standard’s.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Delivery of contract within time and budget
- Manage and maintain subcontractors
- Liaising with project teams
- Meeting with the client – including promoting the capabilities of the company
- Identifying issues and opportunities
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Professional Member of a recognised institution
- Project manager trained
- Familiar PWAY Alignment Design (plain line and S&C)
- Familiar with office design practice
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE, Location in Derby, Liverpool or York
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]