Project Manager – Rail/Telecoms
My client are a specialist with the Telecoms Sector and are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage a £3m+ portfolio of works in the West Midlands within their Rail Unit.
This role with be both office and site based;
- Support bid team for responding to ITT’s as required.
- Support Head of Delivery – Station Comms as required.
- Develop overall project delivey and reporting processes
- Ensure delivery is in accordance with agreed time and financial targets.
You will require;
- Minimum of 5 years operations/project management experience in the rail industry with exposure to Telecoms biased projects.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Network Rail PTS
- Environmental Awareness
- Working knowledge of HSAW regulations
- Understanding of London Underground, Mainline Rail and Docklands Light Rail Standards
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV or call me on for more details