Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading infrastructure, buildings, developments and housing groups. My client builds across a range of sectors from education, health, heritage, highways, rail, aviation, industrial, power and utilities.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Education, Health, Office and Retail projects in West London.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing the commercial resources of the assigned project
- Maximising planned gross margins
- Controlling contracts and subcontracts.
- Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks
- Supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations.
- Maximising cash flow
- Implementing company policies including those for SHE and risk management.
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years’ experience at Senior Quantity Surveyor Level
- Experience of managing projects valued up to £20mil
- Experience with NEC contracts (preferable)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Confident in problem solving, decision making and able to work under pressure
- A pro-active team player
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 26 days holiday per year
- Matched pension up to 7.5%
To apply or for further information please contact Kathleen Lyons – 01489 774010 –
*** Please get in touch to recommend anyone who may be interested in this position. We pay £250 for any successful referrals.***