Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + car allowance
I am currently recruiting for an established main contractor based in Manchester. Having secured projects up to the value of £14 million, this contractor undertakes new build and refurbishment work within the residential and commercial sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who will report to the commercial manager.
Typical duties will include:
- Fixed term price work
- Package negotiation with trade suppliers
- Liaising with the client’s Quantity Surveyor
- Procurement of various packages
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying or similar field
- Portfolio of new build projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Confident in problem solving, decision making and able to work under pressure
- A pro-active team player
- Ability to manage junior members of the commercial team