Senior Quantity Surveyor – FM / Construction NW
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based from the North West Area, working a standard shift pattern.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. To join the mobile team and will be responsible for reviewing the account expenditure to maximise income. The position is for a strong leader who will be able to support Multiple commercial contracts working on Small to Large contracts. You as the SQS will specialise within M&E but be able to deliver the full TFM.
The role will require North West travel and checks. Your day to day will be supporting accounts while monitoring budgets, forecasts, and monthly CVR’s.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Mobile and available to travel between sites
- JCT and NEC3 forms of contract
- RICS/CIOB membership or similar (desirable)
- £50-60k per annum + Car Allowance
- Regional based role with national Travel where required.
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Main office in Warrington
- Additional training provided.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: