Senior Risk Consultant – Rail
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Our client is a leader in its field, operating heavily within the infrastructure sector.
Due to continued success in securing projects across the UK, they are looking for an exceptional Senior Risk Manager to join their team in Bristol.
You will have;
- A recognised qualification in an engineering discipline/project/risk management or be qualified by experience
- Risk qualification preferred – APM Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management
- Experience working within Rail would be desirable. Other infrastructure sectors (Water/Nuclear/Highways etc) will also be considered.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in conducting all aspects of project/programme risk management
- Practical use and knowledge of industry risk management tools (ARM, Xactium, Primavera Risk Analysis, Safran, @Risk, Predict! Software Suite)
- Experienced in application of Value Management
- A good understanding of Project/Programme Management methodologies and planning tools such as Primavera P6/MS Project
If this role would be of interest to you, please send your CV or call 01489 774010 for more detail.