Senior Sustainability Engineer
£37,000 – £45,000 p/a DOE
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Sustainability Consultant/Engineer on behalf of a Building Services Design Consultancy based in Kent.
This is an opportunity which will provide you the scope to run your own team and projects, which will help you develop the leadership skills and technical aptitude needed to help you progress to Principal & Associate levels.
The majority of schemes are based in the Residential & Commercial sectors.
- CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessor achieved
- 5+ years Sustainable Buildings experience in UK MEP Consultancy
- Experience in Domestic & Non-Domestic
In return, alongside your package you will receive:
- Full support and development in helping you to progress your career
- Consistent workload
- An understanding, flexible environment to work in
To discuss further or to apply please contact Natasha Ward, Permanent MEP Consultant at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or