Signalling Construction Manager
My client are actively seeking a construction manager to manage the Signalling Construction / Installation staff on a project in Kilkerran.
- Manage the day-to-day Signalling Construction aspects on projects
- Oversees teams working on site
- Manages scope across projects.
- Complete reports to management on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all installation complies with relevant technical, professional and company standards
- Develop & document plans for safe systems of work for rail activities on or near the line.
- Attendance at white board meetings with the principal contractors.
- Attend meetings and site visits
- Completion of Team briefings
- Working on site as and when required
- Critical decision making for how work is prioritised, planned and delivered.
- Nominating who will undertake the Safety Critical roles in a plan.
This is a safety critical role and candidates must have a working knowledge of Network Rail Standards and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full understanding of signalling Construction practices
- PTS holder
- Working knowledge of CDM regs.
- Full driving licence
- Emergency first aid
- BS1 & BS2 Signalling
- PDSW Authoriser
- G110 Lead tester authoriser
- Management or supervisory skills level 5
Both permanent and freelance candidates will be considered.
Please email your CV or call me on 01489 774010 for more details