Based in Plymouth
We our urgently looking for a Site Administrator to provide effective and efficient administrative support to supervisors and the sites. The client provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work for Ministry of Defence sites and the commercial sector within the South West. In particular, you will assist in the facilitation of planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive and additional works for our clients. Must be flexible and able to problem solve to ensure company requirements are met.
- Provide administration support to the supervisors and site teams in the area, which will include some travel to our sites, so a driving licence will be essential
- Issuing, arranging and signing off all completed jobs using the bespoke IT system
- Obtaining quotations for materials and submitting purchase order request forms
- Compiling spreadsheets of monthly PPM tasks and monitoring performance
- General admin. duties – scanning, sending visitor proformas & dealing with customer enquiries
- Arranging site/building access and other special requirements with building custodians
- Promote a pro-active safety culture
The ideal candidate will have a high level of computer literacy using packages such as Sage, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce correspondence, documents, databases and spreadsheets and be able to multitask with the ability to monitor and control work in progress.
Previous experience of working in a MoD or Facilities Maintenance environment is preferred and a full driving licence is essential as travel between sites may be required in order for the post holder to complete their duties.