Site Engineer / Setting out Engineer
Data Centre Project – Dublin and surrounding region
A leading Irish based general contractor with a history of successfully delivering high technology projects across Europe. This is a great opportunity to work on a major data centre development in Ireland.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall works requirements. You will also be reviewing construction methodologies and ensuring the specifications are correct. You will be responsible for setting out and maintaining control of work requirements with Engineers of a junior level.
The ideal candidate will be working closely with project teams to ensure the project is delivered on time and ensuring cost, quality and corporate responsibility targets are met.
Could this be for you?
- A proven track record on high technology / data centre projects.
- A proven track record working on a site based project.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Extremely self driven, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive Salary
- A Tier 1 Building and Civil engineering contractor.
Please get in contact with Will to discuss further.