Site Manager – High End Residential
Permanent – £50k
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a High End Residential Developer in Surrey who are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join the team. The Developer is looking for a driven manager who is looking to progress and expand their knowledge. Experience within residential is required.
- Supervising and ensuring that all construction work is built in accordance with the specification and programme of works.
- Planning work on a daily and weekly basis.
- Liaising with consultants.
- Co-ordination and supervision of construction workers.
- Selecting, scheduling and calling-off plant, tools and materials.
- Providing trade contractors with enough site information to provide quotations when required during construction.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Preparing site reports.
- Checking and auditing designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Preventing issues before they arise and problem solving if they do.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Help to secure permits and licences.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid is required