Site Operations Manager
£50-55k + car package and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Operations Manager to join our clients team on an FM contract based in Swanwick.
The position will involve day-to-day management of a team of site based staff &sub-contractors, liaison with the client on both operational and financial and commercial issues. You will have full ownersahip of P&L and the core objective is to support the account on a day-day basis, ensuring KPI’s are met and SLA achieved
- Prepare with the Account Director an annual business plan and budget for the contract portfolio
- Manage and own Account Plan for site
- Carry out regular monthly reviews of P&L accountability
- Provide Leadership for a team of service line managers
- Manage sub-contractors effectively both financially and commercially.
- Ensure all procurement processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure planned preventive maintenance programmes are up to date and meet the contract specification
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients departments
- Maintain accurate site contract administration files
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan
- Take ownership of projects and provide support as and when required
- Ensure correct skill & competence levels of site-based team to meet the contract scope
- Preparation of the monthly report for the Account Director and Client, listing all relevant site based activities that occurred during the month
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered too
- Provide a key interface for the client across the sector and create excellent working relationships with internal customers, attending site or regional meetings where appropriate.
- Local performance management of all services, driving operational excellence through regular auditing of services.
- Proactive management, through improving speed to execute, hitting planned and reactive SLA’s and increased customer satisfaction.
- Playing a pivotal role in the disaster recovery and business continuity management, following the agreed processes and procedures.
- Manage, monitor and report on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned & reactive works and financial management.
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI’s.
- Work with the agreed financial parameters agreed within the contract, ensuring that all security, health and safety items are completed within the agreed SLA’s.
- Support internal and external health, safety and environmental audits.
- Line manage direct reports (where applicable) and including performance management of all individuals to deliver through our people and work with service partners.
5 years Experience of Leadership role within a Total FM account
Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time (with clients and staff).
Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and added advantages.
Fore more information or to apply please contact Kirsty on 01489 774 010