Area 3 & Surrounding areas
£38k + Package + Bens (Overtime)
Highfield Professional solutions are working with a Main Contractor to recruit experienced Site Supervisors in the Area 3 region. Experience working with High speed, Groundwork, Highways and heavy civil jobs is required.
The candidate will need to have SSSTS, CSCS and First aid.
You will be working closely with a team and reporting into the delivery Manager. They are looking to progress driven individuals who are keen to learn and expand their knowledge.
Tasks/Responsibilities as follows
- Ensure that appropriate site inductions are carried out and recorded
- Carry out regular start of shift and end of shift Site Briefings
- Monitor Contractors Method Statements and risk assessments and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Carry out inspection, testing and sampling to verify compliance with the Contract
- Promote the introduction of innovation during the construction phase
- Collect and collate all necessary data for the measurement of the Key Performance Indicators
- Liaise with the Area Managers and Roadspace Manager regarding co-ordination and integration of Works
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Statutory Authorities, Emergency Services and other third parties where necessary to ensure successful completion of the Works
- Assist with the management and administration of the construction works in accordance with the Contract
- Provide assistance with monitoring progress of site works
- Assist with the Production of the quality plan and adhere to the procedures
- Identify and prepare new procedures as necessary
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of Construction Phase Plans
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial and progress reports
- Assist with the recording and valuation of the work
- Assist the Delivery Manager with the implementation of the duties of the Principal Contractor (Provider Works)
- Assist with the planning and programming of the works in close liaison with all Contractors
- Assist with the implementation, development and maintenance of the Site Waste Management Plan and Construction Environmental Management Plan
- To assist with the production of the Health and Safety File
If you are interested in this position, send your CV