Highfield Professional Solutions are looking for a Structural Design Engineer with 3-5 years experience. The role would be working for a very reputable consultancy on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors throughout the UK, including healthcare, education, commercial offices, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
1. Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects
2. Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software
3. Manage projects from inception to completion, as instructed by your line managers
4. Prepare structural and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and REVIT.
5. Provide technical support including report writing and presentations.
6. Attend design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
7. Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to clients, contractors with other members of the design team and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV or call Ashley on 01489 774 010