Job Title: Structural Engineer (3 – 6 years’ experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an established civil and structural engineering consultancy in Warwick who are looking to recruit a an ambitious Structural Engineer due to increased workload and expansion. They work across a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, leisure and education.
You will be responsible for delivering engineering design, under the supervision of a dynamic Structural Engineer, Chartered with the IStructE, who will provide support and Mentorship to enable you fulfil your potential. Using first principals and state of the art software you will be integral in delivering 3D BIM ready schemes as well as small one off bespoke designs using a wide range of materials
Could this role be for you?
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages.
- Recent experience of detailed design.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
- A wide variety of project work, and interesting workload.
- Significant opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary
- High quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, and assistance in delivering workload from able
- In addition you will benefit from the guidance of the Director whose experience and skill will provide a fantastic source of know-how and knowledge for a young and driven Engineer.
*******************Interviews will take place week commencing 3rd August***************
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.