Could this role be for you?
This leading Infrastructure contractor has the need for a Sub Agent to join their team working on multi-disciplinary Rail & Civil Engineering projects. The Sub Agent will work closely with the General Foreman and Site Agent to deliver multiple schemes.
- Contribute towards the successful delivery of the schemes
- Produce and manage weekly/biweekly project programme and supervise the delivery of it.
- Understand and interpret drawings and specification.
- Ensure all staff, subcontractors and visitors are properly inducted, meet the competencies required of them and hold relevant qualifications and tickets.
- Obtain all ‘as built’ information ensuring that it is accurate and relevant
- BEng/HND/HNC or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Construction.
- Relevant CSCS card
- SMSTS 5-day safety qualification
- Leading engineering contractor offering guaranteed career development.
- Salary is tailored to experience + attractive benefits.
- Secured framework up until 2021.