Often, in a Sustainability or Energy led position, Consultants can be pigeon-holed and can experience frustration at their position offering a lack of diversity. Particularly at larger companies. You have probably gained experience in various aspects of the industry but wherever you seem to move, they will have you tasked on just one aspect.
The great thing about working for a smaller, niche practice is that your responsibilities are not ‘owned’ by someone else. Within the opportunity I am currently recruiting for, you will be engaged with a growing consultancy who have regional offices across the UK but have a family-feel, and would be working in an intimate team that are focused on producing a quality service across their offerings. You will be working closely with the Team Leader and the other Senior Consultant across a diverse range of areas, such as:
- Carrying out BREEAM assessments – Essential Requirement (Ideally AP [Accredited Professional])
- Undertaking Energy and Sustainability Assessments
- Undertaking thermal modelling and dynamic simulations within IES to produce SBEM calculations and EPCs
- Undertaking SAP calculations to determine compliance and inform energy assessments
- Carrying out daylight, sunlight and overheating assessments
If you have experience in multiple of the above and you are open to taking the next step of your career in order to enhance your development on a holistic level – please apply & we can discuss further.
Location: Central London (nr. City)
Salary: £30k-40k depending on experience (up to Senior) + bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Natasha Ward – Highfield Professional Solutions – 01489774010