We are urgently seeking a Technical Administrator to join our clients large government FM contract based at Sandhurst. The role will support the Compliance Team through high quality data production, targeted and routine reporting, and input to the co-ordination of Compliance Team priorities. Overall function is to input to and monitor the team activities so they are effective in supporting Operations to meet all contractual outputs and KPIs; and management of Compliance Team Action Plans.
Duties will include:
Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by wider Compliance Team and Regional management utilising MS Excel or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
Production of reports on contract Key Performance Indicators across the Region to ensure they are achieved within our contractual timescales. To include input to actions, which identify issues and trends, that are impacting companies performance.
Input to and support for the Compliance Team’s identification and associated actions relating to cost saving and performance enhancing ideas and projects via best practice, assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures to ensure they are being completed by the team and the wider Operations teams.
Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
Support the wider Compliance Team in formal and team meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs. Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with Amey policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
Develop an understanding of how the administrative support delivers the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Sound Excel skills including data extraction, manipulation using Excel tools and production of reports in required formats.
- Identification of key data sets required to provide relevant management information.
- Collation and review of data to provide regional or specific reporting outputs.
- Microsoft Office package skills, with sound and extensive Excel reporting skills.
- Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administrative requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and management, and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines.