1 Year Contract
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently recruiting a Technical Assistant for a consultancy based in Colchester.
Our client are a large, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, with offices located across the globe.
They are seeking a Technical assistant, based in Colchester, who will assist the project delivery of multidisciplinary schemes. You will be involved in the bid process and assisting with the day to day management of a number of framework contracts.
· Assist the clients’ framework managers in day to day management of a framework.
· Administer Call off Contracts
· Utilize contract approval systems (CRM/I gate)
· Assist setting up job numbers and project set up – admin/ Filling.
· Assist with monthly project financial reporting and update project tracker
· IT skills, with experience of Microsoft Excel essential.
· The ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
· Use of own initiative and flexible working attitude.
· A clear head for figures, brilliant accuracy and strong attention to details.
· Good organisational skills & strong evidence of working to deadlines.
· Self-motivated and driven
· Helping in the delivery of framework management and contract administration to agreed brief, scope and budgets.
· Providing financial and administrative support to project managers, commission managers and senior management. Setting up internal Job numbers, including collating fee and time forecasts.
· Logging and recording jobs on fee claims and billing spreadsheets under the relevant budgets, and tracking contract changes.
· Drafting and submitting invoices ensuring claims are maximised.
· Attending internal project finance reviews with project managers. Challenging costs, additional revenue opportunities, encouraging Project Managers to manage additional fee opportunities and contract notices.
· Creation of bespoke reports for internal and client management teams and board reviews.
· Liaising with the Management team and Financial Controller to resolve and advise of any problems, issues or risks.
· Talking to client budget holders, dealing with client financial queries & building / maintaining a good relationship.
· Chasing debt & coordinating the responses from Project Managers, Project Directors and the Management team.
· Managing client Purchase Orders and assist with change control under client contracts.
· Assistance in developing quotes for professional services beyond the scope of the contract
· Assistance of setting up the contract and controls, managing project trackers / databases.
· Supporting & providing information for client reporting including progress of clients’ works and client budget monitoring.
· Assisting in collation of information and helping project managers to comply with Atkins in house processes and procedures.
Management of year-end financial processes
This is a 12 Month contract with the view of going permanent, offering competitive rates of pay.
For more information, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010, send your CV , otherwise click apply now.