Technical Modeller (ISA Team)
About the role
You could become a key part of an integrated FM bids department of a major service provider looking after both single and multiple stage bids. The bid team operate out of the London office and ideally the right candidate will be based with this team but home working would also be considered for the role if you are not based in London.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical / engineering background with good experience within a technical modeller role as you will be expected to hit the ground running. The models themselves have already been built so the majority of this role will come from the inputting of relevant information. This role has come about due to a gap of knowledge within the department so previous experience of working as an estimator within an engineering function is essential.
Essential experience relevant to the role:
- Minimum 2-3 years proven experience in successful estimating
- Experience working within the Facilities Management Industry
- Proven experience within a technical modelling role
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of industry standard maintenance specifications for example SFG20, CIBSE, BSIRA etc
- Ability to present proposals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner and with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward; including validation of innovation or cost savings
- Strong financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through