Utilities Supervisor – Power
Up to £35,000 Per annum
Highfield Professional Solutions are seeking a Utilities Supervisor to join one of the UK’s Leading Contractors. You will play a vital role in the delivery of schemes across Bristol & Mendips, supervising teams consisting of both supply chain and direct labour.
Organisation is key in this role while you ensure teams are working safely and compliantly, you will see the communication between multiple stakeholders go from strength to strength while you work as team to ensure works are complete.
Holding a NRWSA Supervisory qualification would be beneficial as well as a full driving licence which is essential.
Working knowledge of the electricity network is also essential, including cable laying and reinstatement.
In return we will give you a competitive reward and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Company Van
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
To apply for this position please call Tom Mlinar on 01489 774010 or send a copy of your cv