Utility Surveyor – Rail (All levels)
My client in conjunction with trusted subcontractors offer full Utilities Surveys to allow designers to know what they are dealing with when preparing and working on a site. Due to an increase of work load my client is looking to employ Utility Surveyors with a rail background of all levels.
Candidates must, ideally, be able to prove that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar. They must also be comfortable with the standard outputs and deliverables in Utility Surveying, rail experience is advantageous.
* Relevant Qualifications and/or relevant experience
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying
* Ideally have working knowledge of current CAD programs
* Possess an understanding of common industry practices and standards, i.e PAS128, TSA etc
* Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
* Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use
* Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
* The use of post processing software and AutoCAD
For further information about the role or to apply please send your CV or call me on 01489 774010