Water Hygiene Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are pleased to be representing an Essex based Water Treatment Company, in their search for experienced Water Hygiene Engineer.
* Working as part of facilities team to provide excellent service to our client.
* Report Contracts Manager ensuring all necessary paperwork is returned in good time.
* Responsible for execution of maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
* To provide efficient service delivery.
* Act as a representative of the Water Team carrying out service work as detailed by your manager.
* Work alongside your team leader, assisting as required.
* Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your team leader.
* Paying due regard to Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
* Carry out various water and Air hygiene tasks including:
* Cold Water Storage Tank Clean and Disinfection.
* Disinfection of domestic water services.
* Closed system analysis on chilled and heating systems.
* Cooling tower knowledge in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8.
* Cleaning and disinfection of cooling tower knowledge in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8.
* Basic remedial and pluming works in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8. Photographic evidence must be taken.
* Carry out allocated service work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the company’s health and safety policy and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
* Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your team leader. All paper work must be signed by a member
If this role sounds like it could be of interest please call Adam on 01489 774010 or email