- This company is known as the market leader in the Environmental Compliance Industry, there really is nobody better.
- Have you hit a glass ceiling? We recently placed a Trainee Water Hygiene Engineer within this company, and they were promoted within the first 6 months, after a successful training programme.
- We have placed several Water Hygiene Engineers and Legionella Risk Assessors in this company and they all rate the working environment as a 10/10.
- Join an industry leading organisation at the forefront of ground breaking innovation
- Get a competitive salary with one of the best benefits package in your sector
This market leading Environmental Compliance Company has recently secured a 4-year contract with an estimated value of over £300,000 to carry out water hygiene and legionella checks on a prestigious educational building.
As a Water Hygiene Engineer you will be travelling to various sites and carrying out:
- Temperature Monitoring
- Showerhead Descaling
- Cold Water Storage Cistern inspections
- Hot & Cold-Water Sampling
- Cold Water Storage Cistern chlorination’s
- Mains Water system chlorination’s
- Testing & sampling of Central Heating systems
Could this role be for you?
- Flexible approach to working pattern and shift
- Able to work the occasional weekend
- Occasional overnight stays
- Good communication skills
- DBS cleared
- Good at problem solving
- Driving License essential
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- £18,000 – £25,000
- Based in Southampton & Portsmouth
- Working as part of an exciting team